- 1 Jelly Comb Electronics And Accessories Organizer Bag
- 2 SOLO New York Ludlow Universal Tablet Sling Tote
- 3 USA Gear Compact Tablet Messenger Bag
- 4 Tomtoc Portfolio Case With Tablet Sleeve
- 5 Kenox Durable Vintage Multifunction Canvas Shoulder Bag
- 6 Nicgid Crossbody Bag For Tablets
- 7 Canvaslove Waterproof Tablet Shoulder Bag
This Jelly Comb tablet case does more than hold your tablet -- it holds all your odds and ends, too!
The organizer is split into two zippered sections. The section that will house your tablet has a big, sealed pocket. The other pocket is for just about anything you could want to carry with your tablet.
There are 12 loops for cables and chargers and six elastic-topped mesh pockets for thumb drives and other small items. There are also several more mesh holders for miscellaneous belongings.
The best way to carry the case is likely by hand, but there’s also a detachable hand strap you can use if you like.
The case comes in three sizes, so make sure to choose the size carefully before adding it to your cart.
- Available in 7 colors
- Available in 3 sizes
- Water repellant nylon surface
- Double-layer compartments
- Flexible material
- Brand: Jelly Comb
- Dimensions/Weight: 9.83 x 6.54 x 0.82 inches; 7.2 ounces
- Tons of cord space
- Excellent if you have lots of electronics
- Doesn’t lay flat
- Bulky depending on how it’s packed
SOLO’s tablet bag merges durability and style.
The bag is designed to be as thin as possible, so if you’re planning on packing lots of miscellaneous items in your new tablet bag, this model might not be the one for you.
This bag gets the job done if you want to carry the basics like your tablet, chargers, wallet, headphones, and keys!
Even though it’s slim, the bag can fit devices as large as 12.9” long, so even some laptops will fit. To protect your tablet or laptop, there’s an extra-padded pocket that will hold your device securely in place.
- Front zippered pockets
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Made of polyester
- Available in 3 colors
- 5-year limited warranty
- Brand: Solo
- Dimensions/Weight: 9.5 x 2.5 x 13 inches; 14.4 ounces
- Very highly rated
- Fits larger electronics
- Sleek design
- Some reviewers expressed dissatisfaction with the zipper quality
- The bag can’t be expanded for extra storage
Unlike other tablet bags, USA Gear’s tablet messenger bag can store just about anything!
Stocked with adjustable padded dividers, this bag is excellent for organizing your belongings. The exterior of the bag also has an additional pocket that provides easy access to smaller items like coins, lip balm, headphones, or gum.
The bag has a rough weather-resistant bottom to protect your precious belongings from the outside world!
- Available in black with red, blue, or black fabric interior
- RipStop nylon exterior
- Carrying handle
- Adjustable and removable strap
- Two customizable FlexWall liners
- 3-year limited warranty
- Brand: USA Gear
- Dimensions/Weight: 12 x 4.8 x 9.3 inches; 1.2 pounds
- Great for storing a variety of items
- Carry-on friendly
- Heavy-duty by design
- Too clunky if you only want to carry your tablet
- Won’t fit all tablets
Tomtoc’s tablet bag has an elegant design for an affordable price.
In addition to a special pocket for your tablet, this Tomtoc portfolio case features several straps for organizing items like cords, adapters, pens, and headphones. There’s also a slot for business or credit cards.
The outside of the bag is made of a hard, shell-like material. The firm exterior is useful when it comes to protecting your devices, but this stiff “shell” might be frustrating for people who want their tablet bag to expand or stretch.
- Ergonomic grip
- Can fit up to 11-inch-long devices
- Comes with a wristband for carrying
- EVA hard shell exterior
- Water-repellent fabric
- Hidden pocket
- Brand: Tomtoc
- Dimensions/Weight: 12 x 9 x 1.9 inches; 1.25 pounds
- Slots for staying organized
- Stylish and subtle design
- Can only fit small chargers
- No shoulder strap
- Cannot expand
Kenox’s shoulder bag is available in brown or black canvas with camel-colored leather accents.
Like nylon and polyester, canvas is a durable and reliable material that is engineered to last with prolonged use.
The bag can only fit tablets up to 10” long, so it’s notably smaller than other models. But what it lacks in size, it makes up for in organization potential. It has nine pockets in total. Two are zippered and intended for storing large items. There’s one back zipper for access to small items like cash or a cell phone, plus a similar pocket on the front of the bag.
- Available in two colors
- Genuine leather accents
- One size
- Canvas material
- Nine zippers
- Brand: Kenox
- Dimensions/Weight: 10 x 9.5 x 2 inches; 1.3 pounds
- Lightweight yet durable
- Will only fit tablets up to 10” long
- Padding is minimal
Crossbody bags are great to travel with because they don’t put a ton of weight on one shoulder as a purse or tote would.
The interior of Nicgid’s sling bag has a main compartment with space for your tablet plus a smaller pocket that stores items like your phone or a few pens. The exterior of the bag has three zippered front pockets.
The bag is made of light, water-resistant nylon so you can be out and about without being weighed down or panicked by a drizzle! Plus, stay hydrated on your next adventure with a mesh side pocket perfect for keeping your travel mug handy!
- Headphone slot
- Adjustable strap
- 3 front pockets
- Metal buckle
- Padded shoulder strap
- Brand: Nicdig
- Dimensions/Weight: 8.3 x 3.9 x 11.8 inches; 0.84 pounds
- Distributes weight more evenly than other bags
- Comfortable padded strap
- Won’t fit all tablets
- Might not work for all body types
Canvaslove’s tablet holder carries your electronics and makes a fashion statement!
This gorgeous tablet bag-meets-purse is available in 15 patterns that will turn heads no matter where you are. It’s so sleek and stylish you can barely tell it’s a tablet bag!
The tote comes in two sizes: 13.5 and 15.6 inches, meaning your bag will carry your tablet and possibly your laptop, too!
- Small exposed pocket in the front
- Zipper pocket in the back
- Shoulder strap
- Water-repellant canvas
- Brand: Canvaslove
- Dimensions/Weight: 14.5 x 12.6 x 1.4 inches; 1 pound
- Very affordable
- Makes traveling with your tablet fashionable
- Comes in a variety of fabrics/prints
- No internal pockets for storage
Tablet bags all have their own unique features and details. Some bags are all about function, storage, and being as efficient as possible. Other bags look cute on the outside and store everything you need on the inside.
Each tablet bag is different, but the following factors should be considered, regardless of which bag type you’re leaning toward.
Tablets are more lightweight than laptops, but they still have some weight to them. That’s why carrying mechanisms are an important factor to consider before buying your tablet bag.
Most likely, the best carrying option is an adjustable shoulder strap. This type of carrying device allows you to carry your tablet bag on your shoulder or wear it as a crossbody bag. If you’re purchasing a tablet bag with a shoulder strap, make sure you can adjust the length of the strap to fit comfortably on your body. Also, it’s in your best interest to have the option to unclip the straps and store them away until you’re ready to use them again.
Carrying handles are another popular option. While useful in some circumstances, carrying handles can be a hassle, especially if you’re juggling other items like your purse or luggage. That said, cases with carrying handles alone tend to be less expensive than crossbody bags or options with adjustable shoulder straps.
Some tablet bags, while impressive-looking, don’t have the padding required to fully protect your electronics.
Make sure to read up on the padding of the bag you’re buying. Ideally, the bag will have some sort of padding strategically placed to surround the tablet. For some models, that means there’s a padded pocket specifically designed to carry the tablet.
Of course, the best tablet bags are padded all the way around!