Cruising in the Caribbean or some other fabulous location is a reward in itself. But imagine returning home from your vacation and finding a one-of-a-kind Porsche parked in your driveway.
That’s going to happen to somebody. Or it could be someone who simply registers to take part in the contest put together by Princess Cruises.
The giveaway is part of a new partnership between Princess Cruises and the Porsche Club of America, a group founded 67 years ago to celebrate what they believe is the world’s finest automobile.
The two have teamed up to give away a customized, all-electric Porsche Taycan emblazoned with the cruise line’s SeaWitch logo.
How The Contest Works
The sweepstakes began this month and runs until the end of November and is open to residents of North America.
There are many ways to enter the contest, with the winner chosen by random drawing in December at the close of the entry period. Each method counts as one entry for the contest and includes:
- Sail on a Princess cruise between June and November 2022.
- Book a future cruise by November 2022.
- Buy a MedallionClass accessory pre-cruise by November 2022.
- Make a MedallionPay Shoreside purchase by November 2022.
- Purchase a Princess Premier add-on or upgrade from Princess Plus to Princess Premier during the time period.
- Register at any Porsche Club of America event during the time period.
- Simply register to win at www.princess.com/taycansweepstakes.
What You Win
As if winning the 2022 Porsche Taycan isn’t enough, the car comes with a number of upgrades and features, including:
- Bose surround-sound system
- 20-inch turbo aero wheels
- Wheel center caps with Porsche crest
- Interior in black/limestone beige
- Ambient lighting
- Lane Change Assist (LCA) system
- Silver window trim
- 3 years of 30-minute charging sessions with Electrify America