- 1 Fancii LED Lighted Travel Makeup Mirror
- 2 StudioZONE 10x Magnifying Makeup Mirror
- 3 Mavoro Magnifying Compact Mirror With 10X Magnification
- 4 Kaoela Portable LED Lighted Makeup Mirror With 8 Dimmable LED Lights
- 5 Omiro Compact Mirror With PU Leather
- 6 Beaufy Travel Makeup Compact Mirror
- 7 Kedsum Double-Sided LED Lighted Makeup Mirror
Fancii’s travel mirror can be of service to you during broad daylight and at night, too, thanks to an LED rim that closely mimics natural sunlight.
The LED rim provides lighting that lets you see true-to-life, color-correct details, meaning you can trust that what you see in the mirror will look true to how the world sees you. The LED bulbs can last up to 20,000 hours, so you can rest easy knowing your new makeup mirror will last you many trips around the world, across the country, or to your favorite weekend getaway. And the tiny bulbs use 60 percent less energy than incandescent bulbs, so they’re energy-efficient.
The compact has two mirrors: one normal and one that magnifies your reflection by 10. The 10x mirror is great for seeing things up close -- think tweezing or popping a pimple!
- 1x and 10x magnification mirrors
- 5” distortion-free view
- Energy-efficient LED lights
- Sleek matte black finish
- On-and-off switch
- Brand: Fancii
- Dimensions/Weight: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches; 6.6 ounces
- Batteries are included
- LEDs mimic natural light
- Heavier than other models reviewed
- Large in diameter for a compact
StudioZONE’s compact is perfect for travel because it’s just 4” in diameter and has two mirrors to meet multiple mirror needs.
One mirror is true to life, so it’s good for checking the appearance of your whole face. The other is magnified 10 times. This mirror is excellent for applying eye makeup, tweezing, or getting a good look at blemishes.
The compact is made of lightweight plastic, making it easy to carry without even noticing you are. The only catch -- the mirror doesn’t come with a light ring, so you’ll have to take advantage of the lighting wherever you are.
- Available in black or rose gold
- 1x true-view
- 10x magnification mirror
- 90-day money-back guarantee
- Brand: StudioZONE
- Dimensions/Weight: 4.4 x 4.3 x 0.8 inches; 2.88 ounces
- Very highly rated
- No LED light, so you’ll need to rely on good lighting
Mavoro’s travel mirror is 4” in diameter, and thanks to its sturdy plastic base, the device can be used hands-free, meaning you can set it up on a table or desk and do your makeup without using one hand to hold your mirror. This will be great for long car rides or flights because you can set the mirror up and use it on any flat surface.
Mavoro’s adorable mirror comes with a perfect travel pouch that protects it and makes it easier to spot in your makeup travel case!
- 4” diameter
- Plastic base
- LED and non-LED options
- Comes with pouch
- Brand: Mavoro
- Dimensions/Weight: 4 x 4 x 0.4 inches; 3.84 ounces
- Lightweight and slim enough to tuck away in your bag
- Comes with a soft travel pouch
- Significant price difference between LED and non-LED models
Kaoela’s travel compact is unique because it has eight dimmable LED lights that you can adjust by finger touch.
One of its two mirrors provides a true-to-life reflection, while the other is double magnified so you can see some details up close.
The mirror can rotate 330 degrees and stand on its own. It comes with two complimentary batteries, so you should be able to start enjoying the mirror as soon as it arrives!
- 8 LED lights
- Finger touch keys
- 1x and 2x magnification mirror
- Made with ABS plastic
- Brand: Kaoela
- Dimensions/Weight: 5 x 3.3 x 0.4 inches; 2.4 ounces
- 330 rotation
- Comes with two batteries
- The batteries may be hard to replace/need to be ordered online
Omiro’s compact is made with synthetic leather that looks real but costs significantly less than actual leather would.
The compact has two mirrors: one true to size and another with triple magnification. It can open up to 180 degrees and stand on its own. When it’s time to close the compact, you click it shut with the magnetic closure.
This compact is the smallest on our list, and therefore the most portable. It’s only a little bigger than a credit card, so it’ll fit well in any purse or bag.
- Available in multiple colors
- PU leather exterior
- 1x and 3x magnification
- Opens up to 180 degrees
- Magnetic closure
- Super small
- Brand: Omiro
- Dimensions/Weight: 2.75 x 2.75 x 0.4 inches; 0.64 ounces
- Smaller than most compacts
- Can fit in jackets or pants pockets
- Highly rated
- Might be too small for people who want more mirror
Beaufy’s compact mirror pairs function with portable art. The compact is available in six gorgeous mandala patterns of a variety of colors and shapes.
The compact looks gorgeous on the outside plus the inside has two mirrors for viewing your reflection. One mirror is normal size and one is magnified by two. Both mirrors provide a distortion-free view of your face. The mirror can unfold 180 degrees and closes with a magnetic switch.
- Made with durable alloy and plastic
- 1x and 2x magnification
- Available in 6 lovely designs
- Brand: Beaufy
- Dimensions/Weight: 3 x 2.9 x 0.5 inches; 9.6 ounces
- Exterior patterns make a statement
- Very small and easy to transport
- No LED light
Kedsum’s mirror is another two-in-one option. One mirror provides a true-size reflection and the other 10x magnification. Both mirrors are illuminated by LED rims powered by AAA batteries.
What makes Kedsum’s compact unique is the bracket on its base that elevates the body of the mirror. This feature works wonders if you’ll be standing your mirror up on a table or other flat surface. The bracket will adjust the angle of the mirrors for more precise makeup application.
Because of the unique technology of the compact, it’s much heavier than other products on our list, and if portability is a high priority for you, this product might be bulkier than you need.
- Comes in black or white
- Bright LED rims
- 1x and 10x magnification
- On-and-off button
- Uses AAA batteries
- 100 percent money-back guarantee
- Brand: Kedsum
- Dimensions/Weight: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.4 inches; 9.88 ounces
- Comes with starter batteries
- Bracket allows for unique angles
- Significantly heavier than other models reviewed
- More complicated design and assembly
Before you buy a compact mirror, consider which of the following features you want to make your experience traveling with and using your compact considerably more enjoyable!
Choosing the right mirror magnification may seem a little stressful at first. Most mirrors include a true-to-life mirror that’s life-size and perfectly mirrors what you would see in a bathroom mirror, car mirror, or window reflection. These mirrors help you see the full picture and all that’s there, but they aren’t great if you want to focus on little details.
Magnification can be as low as double magnification and as high as 10x magnification. 10x magnification is excellent for seeing pores up close and being able to focus on specific aspects of your appearance, from applying lipstick to looping in earrings. The only drawback with higher magnification is that the more magnified you go, the more you might get distracted by genuinely tiny flaws that you would not otherwise see!
LED lights are a fancy feature that some compact mirrors have. LED lights cast the mirror in a glow -- sometimes a warm, peachy light, other times a dusky blue. An LED-lit compact mirror may have one light setting or many. If there are multiple settings, each is intended to show your reflection in different brightness and detail.
Owning a mirror with LEDs allows you to use it day or night, dusk or dawn.
If you’re buying a compact with LEDs, pay close attention to maintenance requirements. This includes noting whether the compact will require batteries or an outlet. If it requires an outlet, it’s not as portable as it should be. If it requires batteries, make sure the compact either comes supplied with batteries or the batteries are mainstream enough to be easily purchased.