In celebration of the completion of a multimillion-dollar renovation, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes is offering travelers the opportunity to book the Grande Package, valued at $100,000.
What, you ask, could ever be included in a hotel package worth $100,000?
Well, this over-the-top vacation — priced for a group of 12 people for 3 nights — features not only luxurious and spacious accommodations, but spa time, pool time, and golf time… plus a few other tricked-out extras.
Here’s what you get with The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes Grande Package:
- Overnight accommodations in the luxurious Royal Suite, featuring four bedrooms, views of the lakes and golf course, eight private balconies, living room, kitchen, media room, and dining room.
- Chef’s Table Dinner with wine pairing and special meet and greet with James Beard nominee and Bravo’s Top Chef contestant Chef John Tesar at the Knife & Spoon restaurant.
- Signature Spa Experience at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, consisting of the Grande Indulgence 110-minute treatment, Grande Manicure and Pedicure treatments, as well as lunch at Vitale Spa Café, featuring healthy cuisine, power shakes, and smoothies.
- Poolside Cabana Trellis with butler service, cable HDTV and Wi-Fi, and mini refrigerator with beverages, fresh fruit, and snacks.
- Private Group Golf Lesson from PGA golf pro Larry Rinker at The Ritz-Carlton’s championship-level golf course.
- Private Guided Group Eco Tour of Old Florida’s Shingle Creek by canoe to learn about the history of the creek and its inhabitants from a Florida Master Naturalist.
- Private Group Falconry Experience and class with the property’s very own Master Falconer, to learn about the history and rules of hunting with birds of prey.
- Access To The 14th Floor Club Lounge where a dedicated concierge attends to individual needs in a relaxed lounge environment.
- Roundtrip Executive Luxury Vehicle to and from Orlando International Airport.
If you can’t round up 11 more friends for this luxury vacation, the folks at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes can work with you to customize a stay based on the size of your party.
For example, if you look at the Royal Suite floor plan, bedrooms can be closed off to make it the size you need. On its own, the one-bedroom suite is an incredible 2,645 square feet; with four bedrooms, it grows to 4,293 square feet!
Call (407) 393-4113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Details On The Ritz-Carlton Renovation
Many areas of the hotel have undergone a complete transformation, including:
- Guestrooms and suites, which feature bright whites and soft neutrals, as well as some nautical details — a nod to the property’s lakeside setting.
- Poolside cabanas that can be rented for the day and include a private butler, Wi-Fi, HDTV, a refrigerator, and a safe.
- Solaire pool with plenty of lounge chairs for relaxation.
- Club Lounge, a private sanctuary where Club Level guests can enjoy complimentary culinary, cocktail, and concierge services.
- Knife & Spoon, the new signature steak and seafood restaurant.
The Ritz-Carlton Shares Space With The JW Marriott
The entire 500-acre Grande Lakes Orlando estate is composed not only of the 582-room Ritz-Carlton but also the 1,000-room JW Marriott hotel.
Guests of either property can enjoy the shared amenities, including an 18-hole golf course, the 40,000-square-foot Ritz-Carlton spa, and a total of three pools, including a winding lazy river at the JW Marriott.
Grande Lakes is 15 minutes from Orlando International Airport.
Thinking about making the trip to Orlando? We’ve written a lot about it: