- 1 Top Race Beach Toys 16 Piece Ice Cream Mold Set
- 2 FUN LITTLE TOYS Beach Toys for Kids Set
- 3 Click N Play 13 Piece Sand Castle Mold Set
- 4 Dry Branch Sports Design Catch and Release Beach Aquarium Kit
- 5 SINGARE Large Octopus Kite
- 6 Himal Collapsible Portable Corn Hole Boards With 8 Cornhole Bean Bags
- 7 Sand Pal Beach Sand & Snow Castle Building Kit
Ice cream and a day at the beach are two summertime staples, which makes this dessert-themed beach toy set from Top Race the perfect choice for a family beach vacation.
This 16 piece set includes ice cream, cake and cupcake-shaped molds in a variety of fun colors. All pieces pack away easily into a large beach pail, which is also the perfect size for gathering a mound of sand to sculpt into sweet treat shapes.
We think your grandchildren will love the bright colors and fun shapes - and don't be surprised if they want to go out for ice cream after spending hours playing with these toys!
- 16 piece ice cream themed beach set
- Large 9 inch pail holds all pieces
- Set includes 1 bucket, 1 cover, 2 scoops, and 12 molds
- Recommended for age 18 months and up
- Brand: Top Race
- Dimensions: 8.6 x 7.4 x 7.1 inches
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Easy storage for maximum portability
- Made from durable, sturdy plastic
- Bright colors and fun shapes kids will love
- Be sure to check all pieces on arrival for cracks, damage may occur during shipping
The possibilities for beach fun are endless with this 19 piece toy set from Fun Little Toys. Your grandchildren will love the seashore-themed molds and classic sandcastle design.
This set also comes with a tool kit for digging and raking sand into fun shapes to help complete the ultimate sand castle. The set also includes a watering can and water wheel to make their sandcastle even more interactive and to inspire their creativity.
You will love the bright colors, which help make the toys easier to spot in the sand. The full kit also conveniently packs away in a mesh bag for easy transport and storage.
- 19 pieces beach toy set contains 1 water wheel, 6 beach tool kit, 1 beach bucket, 1 watering can, 9 beach molds and 1 mesh bag
- Toys are made from durable BPA-free plastic
- Brand: Fun Little Toys
- Dimensions: 14.6 x 6.3 x 6.3 inches
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Classic shapes for creating the perfect sandcastle
- Mesh storage bag can be worn as a backpack
- The brightly colored plastic is safe and non-toxic
- Best suited for younger kids
This set from Click N Play is the classic beach toy set. It includes several different castle molds so kids can create any size or shape sand structure they can imagine.
Shovels, a sand sifter and a watering can are included, all of which help kids get the right texture for molding their sandy creations.
We love that each piece packs away neatly into an included mesh backpack bag, making it easy to throw into the car or a suitcase for a family trip. Your grandchildren will love spending hours on the beach playing with these toys, and you will love the easy portability!
- 13 piece set includes a sandcastle bucket, 5 castle shapes, sifter, shovel, rake, watering can, and 3 creature molds
- Included mesh bag for storage
- Set made from BPA-free plastic
- Brand: Click N Play
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Classic sandcastle shapes kids of all ages will love
- Sifter and watering can help make the perfect sandcastle consistency
- Easily clean toys using mesh bag
- Some of the molds and toys may be too small for older children
Take a break from creating sandcastles to explore the variety of sea creatures around you! Help teach your grandchildren about the diversity of the oceans with this catch and release aquarium.
Little ones will marvel at what you can catch and observe up close on the beach or in the water. Designed for sea and land creatures, this aquarium features a screen lid that lets in air or can be submerged underwater. The aquarium also has a sturdy handle that floats in the water and is lightweight enough for most kids to carry even when filled with water and sand.
This aquarium is the perfect way to promote curiosity and allow kids of all ages to enjoy the landscape around them.
- Sturdy carrying handle that floats in the water
- Screen lid is attached to the bowl and won't get lost
- Lid also allows for fresh air or water exchange depending on what you catch
- Brand: Dry Branch Sports Design
- Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 7 inches
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Fun for kids of all ages
- Catch and release purpose allows kids to enjoy what they catch and teaches them to care for nature
- Can be used to collect seashells as well
- Toddlers may find lid difficult to open
Teaching your grandchildren to fly a kite is a lasting memory you won't soon forget. You'll love seeing the joy on their faces when the SINGARE octopus kite takes flight.
A colorful kite flying overhead is the perfect addition to an idyllic beach vacation and can help serve as a landmark for your group as everyone spreads out to explore the beach and ocean. Your grandkids will love the fun octopus design and it's built to be easy for them to fly and control.
The best part is that this kite can last beyond your family vacation. Enjoy at the park or anywhere with a good breeze as you relive your beach vacation!
- Easy assembly makes the kite work in minutes
- Lightweight design is easily packable in a suitcase
- Set includes two kites
- Brand: SINGARE
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches
- Bright octopus design with long tail is easy to spot
- Easy to control
- Quick to assemble and get in the sky
- No storage bag included
After a few hours lounging on the beach, rouse the family for a fun game of corn hole with this easy to assemble set. The two boards are lightweight and assemble in minutes so it's always ready when you are.
The entire set folds up into a portable carrying case, making this the perfect accessory to bring on a family vacation or to any outdoor gathering. Kids and adults alike will love the friendly competition of an outdoor corn hole game!
We love how durable and portable this set is - no more lugging around heavy wood or plastic sets.
- Set includes 2 boards, 8 bean bags, 1 carrying case
- 8 stakes provided for securing into ground
- Boards are made of durable, tear-resistant fabric
- Board size mimics regular plastic or wood sets
- Brand: Himal
- Dimensions: 3 x 2 foot boards, 1.25 x 1.25 foot carrying case
- Weight: 3.75 pounds
- Lightweight, foldable design
- Non-skid surface for easy playing
- Convenient carrying case makes it easy to take this set on the go
- Not as durable as traditional boards
Unleash your grandchildren's creativity with this brick maker toy set. Kids can design structures as simple or complex as they want, and the shapes are more durable and stackable than traditional sandcastle or creature shapes.
These toys will encourage fine motor skills and imagination as your grandchildren design their own buildings, and create stories to go along with them!
The toys are perfect for the sand and the snow, so your grandchildren can truly enjoy creating through every season.
- Kit contains 3 brick molds, 4 topper molds and a shovel
- Mesh bag included for easy storage
- Brand: Sand Pal
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 6 inches
- Weight: 0.16 ounces
- Brick shapes are solid and sturdy for stacking
- Standard shapes mean the possibilities are endless
- Easy fill and release for sand or snow
- Shapes are more straightforward and are not beach-themed like other sets
A family beach vacation is the type of trip all families should have the joy of experiencing. Between the sandy shores and sparkling water, there's an appeal for everyone, but sometimes kids need extra activities and stimulation to keep them busy. Our beach toys buying guide outlines everything to consider when selecting beach toys for your grandchildren and will help you make a choice everyone will be happy with.
Age and Interests
If you have grandchildren of multiple ages, it can be difficult to find a toy that appeals to everyone. Older children may see traditional sand toys as childish, while others may still enjoy the nostalgia of building sandcastles with younger siblings. Before making a choice, talk with your grandchildren about what they're most excited about for the trip -- their answers may help steer you in the right direction. It's also important to consider which toys are safe if you have young children in your group. Most sand toys are durable and easy enough to use by little ones, but any toy set that contains small or hard to maneuver parts may not be appropriate. Also, consider if the adults in your group would like to play along. Games or toys that are easy to learn and use by all make it possible for parents or grandparents to jump in and play.
Chances are your grandchildren don't want to sit still and sunbathe all day at the beach! Most kids love the ability to run up and down the sand and splash in the ocean. Consider how active your grandchildren are and what types of activities they enjoy. Children who love to play in a group could gravitate toward competitive games with multiple players, while other children may enjoy quieter activities that allow them to use their own imagination. Some sand toys are universally appealing and work if children want to play together or individually.
Traveling with children often means overstuffed suitcases and a lot of extra items to help keep them safe, entertained, and comfortable. For this reason, it's important to choose beach toys that are portable and easy to pack so you aren't wasting valuable luggage space. Some toys are foldable or stackable, making it easy to maneuver them into a smaller bag. Others come with their own bags or carrying cases, which helps keep all pieces together so they don't get lost in your luggage. Weight is also a factor to consider, as heavier toys and sets with multiple pieces could easily bump a bag over the weight limit.
Is a beach vacation a regular routine for your family? If so, you may want to choose toys made from heavier, more durable materials. Some items that are specifically marked as lightweight are portable and convenient, but may not hold up over multiple trips or with more enthusiastic use. Look for materials listed as durable, tear-resistant, or shatterproof when browsing toys. Another consideration is whether the toys will be used year-round. Some toys aren't only beach-friendly, but can also be used in the snow, at the park, or even indoors. If you'd like to get more use out of the toys, it's even more important to select well-made toys using sturdy materials.